We are a registered provider of New Zealand Immigration Medicals and are part of the on-shore panel physician network and have a panel radiologist on site. We submit your completed Immigration Medical to Immigration NZ through the eMedical system.
The medical exam, blood tests and x ray may take up to two hours to complete. You need to arrive at least 20 mins before your appointment.
What to bring for your appointment
- PASSPORT-must be valid for at least 6 months. (Note you can request your passport from Immigration New Zealand if they have it)
- If you are a parent or a guardian accompanying a minor you must also bring your passport and proof of guardianship.
- If pregnant, bring evidence of your pregnancy Letter from your Midwife.
- You will be asked to provide a urine sample during your examination.
- You will have an eye test so please bring your glasses if required.
- You may eat and drink as usual on the day of your examination.
- If you cannot write or do not understand English you will need to provide your own interpreter for your examination to proceed.
- Children under the age of 11years old do not require either chest X ray or blood test.